So today on the way to school, I was feeling really depressed about being here at school because I hate it so f-ing much!! SO anyway when I got to school I decided to make a countdown to when school ends, this dosnt count weekends, day offs or breaks but all in all this is how many days until we can escape this poop hole.......as of now we have 137 days OR 3292 hours OR 197530 minutes OR 11851789 seconds! Well to me thats way to long, I mean I cant tell you how much I dont like getting up early or going bed and I think I speek for everyone when I say that!
Anyway some of the reasons I hate scholl is the stupid boring teachers and classes. I think that I ight enjoy going to school more if the classes weere enjoyable and I learned something but no there all stupid and by the time they end I feel like I have wasted like 12 hours of my life when accually the classses are like only about an hour. Another reason I hate it is that all the classrooms have a weird nasty smell like Mr.Kelly's smells like dusty rotten fruit and Mr. Thurstons always smells like some odd concotion of food. Also I hate the way Mrs. McCances room smells....I mean i love apples and cinnamon but her room is trying to hard in the smell department. I think one of those stupid smeelers is enough but no she has 4.
So yeah as you can telll I am not a big fan of school!! From everything to the smell to the time we get up school is a big thumbs down for me. Hopefully highschool is better. Comment below on which high school your going too! Okay well I am gonna wrap this up. So bye...hope you have had a good 2012 so far!!!
-Ayse (:
No comments:
Post a Comment