Okay so tomorow its February.. Ahh the spring!! And also its still cold!! Well you would think so. I live in Albuquerque and it is HOT!! What kind of fall is this?? Its apperently supposesd to get cold in a few weeks but really... I hate New Mexico weather. Overall I think I am a fall/winter person. I just like the cold because well number one it gives you and exuse to be wrapped up in a blaket and mmake cookies and eat soup. I also love layering and dressing for the fall. And how could you forget.... SNOW!!!!
I know some people love the warm New Mexico weather but I am not one of them! I am not sayng that I hate summer I just preefer winter. Whenever I tell people I like winter there like why do you hate summer and I dont!!!! So heres are the pros-cons of summer- pros: no school, warm weather to swim, vactions cons: too hot, get lazy, and cant sleep because it's too light in the morning.
I have decided to make a weekly poll about whatever my blogg is about. So since my blogg is about seasons comment below or take the poll and tell me why you like that season and obvioulsy what season you like. To get you started here are some examples: Me(Ayse)-winter, Gabby-summer, Sophia-fall, Julia-spring, Alyssa-winter, and Amy-spring. Overall spring and winter win but there is only like 6 people getting asked. Now its your turn....comment or poll....you know you want to just kidding dont if you dont want to but you should.
I like fall and spring because they're the in-between and overall the prettiest seasons. So when it's been hot for a long time, fall comes to cool you off and brings beautiful colors, and when you've been freezing, spring comes to thaw you out and send you pretty flowers (and my birthday)! The other two are ok, but fall and spring are my favorites!!!
ReplyDelete