Have you ever heard of the show called Dance Moms?? Its on lifetime and is about these moms who's daughters dance at this studio called ALM. Their teacher is a physco fat lady named Abby. Thats Abby --->
Well anyway mabey its beacuse I am like a reatity tv show jumky but this show is amazing!! My favorite girls are Maddie and Makenzie who are accually sisters. I HATE CHLOE!! She is some cocky blond girl who cant dance worth a poop!!
Hahaha, well yeah so this show is about dancing and for some weird reason after I watch it I apperntly think I can dance and let me tell you as much as I think I can, I cant dance......like really i cant!! I always end up breaking something including my face when i try to jump of a chair and do a pleaa in my socks I just end up on the floor with my lips bleeding....uugh! So anyway you should really check out this show because its really good!

okay I have some things to say to you
ReplyDelete1. Chloe is the best dancer there AND she is super sweet and nice
2. Abby can be crazy sometimes but you have to admit she creates stars.
3. Maddie is the most stuck up little kid ever! Dont deny it.
Don't forget to spell check before posting!
ReplyDelete