Friday, February 24, 2012

Crazy People and facebook weirdos......

           I really dont like crazy people. A perfect exaple is Lady Gaga. Man I really dont like that girl....she wears the crazziest outfits, makes the stupiest music videos and arives to places the weirdest ways(like an egg). Like she is so attetioning seeking and crazy. She isnt weird to be like self expressing or whatever it is but she is just being a weirdo like pysco! How does wearing raaw meat express your personality unless you belog in a nut house!!
                      I really like Nicki Minaj expect she is kinda the same way....anyoingly crazy and physco! Mabey its just me but I think that their just being attetion seeking weidos! Like the same way stupid pepole of facebook will be all Hi! I am ugly, commont if you disagree like really??
Noone is gonna tell you your ugly so really you just want people to give you unnessary and stupid compliments that you probly arnt even gonna take and just keep on telling yourself your fat...ugh stupuid peeople hate stupid facebook girls that are also like fudge(exept they dont say fudge) love. Then there next status is in a relationship or like there like hes the one for me! NO HES NOT IF YOPUR NEXT STATUS IS YOU BREAKING UP! Oh my gosh like seriouisly facebook isnt a therapist so dont talk about your problems seriouslyugh i swear!! Peoeple are so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment