Soo... Me and my friends were trying to come up with our profile picture for this blogg,. We were asking eachother about what we remind/look like. Well we have had some really weird answers such as...scrambled eggs, a cupcake, a dinosaur, a lamp, a staek, a frog, a mouse, a ferret, a water cow, a brid, a crow, an obese snake, lizard and those are just some of the things people thought.
Now what I want to know is how can a human possibly look like any of things. I mean I unsterstand when people say of like you look like a celberity or like a puppy or something but a lamp and scrambled eggs??? What features or personality traits remind someone of that. I really don't know. Its not that its a offensive or hurts my feelings but I juust dont know how Sophia can look like a steak. I guess that makes sence because she really likes steak but look like one I dont know.
Comment below about what you think you look like or someone you know looks like. Also, I think I'll put up another poll about what I look like becasue most of you have seen me.....accually all of you have seen me because 100% of my followers are my classmates in media publishing. Okay, so I am done now...bye.
-Ayse =]
No comments:
Post a Comment